Wednesday, December 27, 2006

SEASON'S GREETINGS
We hope that you had a Merry Christmas! We plan to mail our Christmas/New Year's cards soon...everybody needs a card for President's Day, right?

During our Christmas vacation, my grandmother, mother, and I teamed up to make a gingerbread house.

A tense debate over our group "vision" for the house design


The gingerbread shack

After much "discussion," we decided to try again with a graham cracker house. I highly recommend this method - it is much easier and you get to the fun part more quickly.

Extreme Makeover: Graham Cracker Edition

~Christy

2 comments:

Billy and Christy said...

I don't know, my grandmother's a pretty tough cookie...

no pun intended

Unknown said...

The only thing I hear in my mind looking at that first picture is... whoa oh oh.... whoa oh oh ohhhhhhhh...Everybody was kung fu fighting!!! Looks like another fun time was had at the Anderson household. Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year.