Tuesday, June 27, 2006

CATCH-UP
For catch up's sake, if we haven't been in touch in the past few months: Billy and I currently live in Dallas. I like to use the term currently, because we have led a nomadic life since Hurricane Katrina: 3 weeks for me in North Louisiana (evacuation), 3 months for Billy (evacuation & job), 8 months and two apartments for me in Houston (job & school), 5 months and one apartment for Billy (job) - with trips interspersed to Shreveport, New Orleans, Dallas, San Antonio, Key West, Ireland, and Mexico....but, we are happy to announce that we finally live in the same place, the Big D. We moved to Dallas with Billy's job. Having left my job with our move from Houston to Dallas, I am focusing on completing my MBA and finding a job in DFW.

Our apartment home of four years in New Orleans post-Katrina:

We actually came out really well. However, many of our friends and coworkers did not. I know everyone gets tired of hearing it, but a lot of help is still needed for the Gulf Coast.
Please pray for those affected by the hurricanes.

We would love to hear from you and find out what you are up to. Email us at billyandchristy@yahoo.com. Also, we are looking for a church home in the DFW area; please send us any suggestions.

~Christy

1 comment:

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

Hey Billy and Christy!
I had no idea that you were in the DFW area now. We'll have to get together sometime for dinner or something. I'll write you at your email so we can exchange contact info.