Monday, September 11, 2006

ALLRECIPES.COM
If you are ever looking for a recipe, AllRecipes.com has it. If you have a pound of ground turkey you want to try something new with, AllRecipes.com. If you want to make something light, find it on AllRecipes.com. If you cannot remember how Great Aunt Margaret made her Pina Colada cake, you can find it on AllRecipes.com. If you are tired of taking Green Bean Casserole to that church potluck and you really want something you know will be a hit, go to AllRecipes.com. If you are wondering what the theme of this post is, AllRecipes.com. Have I made myself clear? Can you handle the truth? Do we have a failure to communicate? Say "hello" to my little friend: AllRecipes.com
~Christy

3 comments:

Steph said...

I like that website too. I've found several good recipes on it. . .cinnamon rolls, tilapia, chocolate cheesecake. IT has a good "How to" section with baking cooking tips.

jigawatt said...

Good post. The internet would be a much better place if people would post helpful hints like this one on their blogs on a regular basis.

On a similar note:
I never thought anyone could ever make a blog post with "allrecipes.com" mentioned eight times.

Somehow, she did it. Huzzah!

Unknown said...

Christy, I was looking for something new and exciting to do with chicken...do you know where I could go?