Wednesday, March 14, 2007

SPRING FEVER
Let's run through the fields naked! Let's stay up until dawn watching Seinfeld! Let's drive to Tijuana! Let's paint our faces green for Saint Patrick's! Let's dance in the streets!
Okay, it seems I have a small case of spring fever - just maybe. Maybe it is the flowers in bloom or the fresh breeze in the air. More than likely, it is the impending end of my Masters program. That's right - only a school trip to China stands between me and graduation. I think I am slowly starting to realize that, after three years of the program, I am going to have free time again. Since most of my suggestions above are ludicrious and somewhat out of character for me, post your suggestions of how I can use my newly minted free time. Know a good book? Recommend it! Have a favorite way to relax? Suggest it! Taken a good road trip lately? Send me the itinerary!
~Christy

1 comment:

Julie said...

One of my favorite things is to go to a movie by myself. Don't think for a second that I don't like having my husband or child with me. Just going to any movie you want, and getting to eat all the popcorn you want are a great way to relax!

Hope you have fun with your free time!