Thursday, August 10, 2006

THE CONTINUING ADVENTURES OF MR SLICK & MISS LUCY
Slick's journal entry (Tenth day of the Eighth month of theYear of our Lord 2006):
My exploration took a bit of a turn last week - I was taken captive by the tribe locally known as CityVet. Luckily, no harm was done to me. They appeared to be a friendly people. They even gave me a paper necklace - probably a peace offering in the tribal culture. However, the accommodations were quite primative. I would have been interested to see more of their rituals, but Tuesday morn I was transported back the land I am starting to call my home...

Lucy's journal entry (Stardate 8/10/06):
Much has happened since I last reported. I was seized last week. I think it was by the inhabitants of the planet VetRx. I expected it would happen sometime; many have wanted to study my genius brain and my superb physique. It was just a matter of time. I am glad to report that the experimentation did not seem to affect my physical preparation for the upcoming intergalatic battle with the new intruder.
Since my return, I have been strenuously training. Who knows where the battle will take place? I am preparing for all possibilities, so that I will be ready whether it be by land or by sea.
Here, I am suiting up.
Some say that my muzzle is writing checks my body can't cash, but we will see. Once I am done, my enemy will look like these duckies.

mwahahahaha, muhuhahaha, mwahahaha.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Run slick...RRRRUUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!